IAC specializes in aircraft leasing providing aircraft on lease and charter for Airlines, Operators, and Business Executives for Air Cargo, Passenger Travel, and Executive Travel. Our business primarily focuses in the Middle East, Africa, South America and Asia.
IAC specializes in following aircraft and aviation related services for passenger travel and air cargo transportation throughout the Middle East, Africa, South America and Asia:
Our customers in both the fixed and rotary wing markets have come to enjoy the well-proven benefits of leasing over outright purchase. This tried-and-tested approach in the fixed wing sector, particularly for global airlines, has similar appeal to operators of helicopters. Operating leases are a form of ‘off-balance-sheet’ asset financing. Many organizations prefer to keep assets off their balance sheet in order to keep their overall debt-to-equity ratios low, but there are many other practical benefits:
- No down payment – Leasing contracts don’t require the ‘down payment’ that is normal with debt financing. You simply pay a fixed monthly ‘rental’ for the term of the lease and hand the helicopter back at the end of the term.
- No residual value risk – With an operating lease we take on all the risk associated with the residual value of the aircraft at the end of the lease.
- No balloon payment – under the terms of debt financing there is often a large ‘balloon payment’ at the end of the loan. With leasing there is no balloon payment. The lease payments just stop at the end of the lease.
- Flexible use of assets – LCI can arrange short or long-term leases according to your needs, further reducing the risk profile of your financing strategy. The lease rates payable depend on the equipment chosen and the length of the lease.
- Access to the latest technology – with an operating lease from a company like LCI you benefit from the advance commitment we have made to purchase the very latest aircraft. If you wanted to purchase the same equipment now, the manufacturers’ delivery slots may be well ahead of when you need them.
- Geographical reach – With offices around the world, LCI is ready to support you and your business wherever that may be.
For those customers who do not require any support or crew services and simply are in need of a leased aircraft only, we offer Dry Lease Services.
Our Dry Lease Terms typically range from 1-3 years (minimum)
With IAC Dry Lease Services, clients bear responsibility for all costs other than those associated with major checks and required aircraft service, such as: engine overhauls, landing gear overhauls, and/or D-Checks. All other costs (such as routine aircraft maintenance, including all minor checks such as A, B, and C Checks) and operating costs (in addition to required personnel costs, insurance, and any other measures to keep the aircraft in top condition) will be the responsibility of our clients.
All aircraft within our fleet are kept in excellent working order to facilitate safety, reliability, and punctuality.
IAC 's ACMI Leasing Servicing will provide our clients with:
Unlike other Lessors, our ACMI services include full operational support and assistance to facilitate efficient, cohesive, and successful operations.
Due to our asset-based company position, our ACMI lease rates are the most competitive in the global marketplace. We gladly work with our customers in order to ensure that we competitively meet their financial and operational needs, 100%, thereby ensuring the success of all involved parties.